Under Armour Inc. (UA): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner
Under Armour (UA) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Under Armour rose $1.25 (2.1%) to $59.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,779,071 shares of Under Armour exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,443,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.05-$59.95 after having opened the day at $58.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.46. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Pilgrims Pride (PPC), up 10.8%, Tandy Brands Accessories (TBAC), up 10.7%, Jakks Pacific (JAKK), up 7.5% and MGP Ingredients (MGPI), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Under Armour Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV