Juniper Networks Inc. (JNPR): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Winner
Juniper Networks (JNPR) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Juniper Networks rose $0.26 (1.4%) to $19.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,668,085 shares of Juniper Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,521,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.78-$19.35 after having opened the day at $19.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.05. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Logitech International S.A (LOGI), up 4.4%, Omnicell (OMCL), up 3.5%, Rimage Corporation (RIMG), up 2.0% and Hauppauge Digital (HAUP), up 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV