ATLANTA, June 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Premier Exhibitions, Inc. (Nasdaq:PRXI) today announced that the Company's results for the first quarter of fiscal 2014, which ended May 31, 2013 will be released the afternoon of July 10, 2013.
After the Company's results are released, Premier Exhibitions will host a conference call to discuss the results the same day, July 10, 2013 at 5:30pm (EDT). Investors in the U.S. can access the call by dialing 1 (888) 430-8709 and International callers may dial 1 (719) 325-2464. Callers should reference Conference ID number 2690683. A transcript of the conference call will be made available on the Company's website: www.prxi.com .
Premier Exhibitions, Inc. (Nasdaq:PRXI) is located in Atlanta, GA and is a major provider of museum quality exhibitions throughout the world. Premier Exhibitions is a recognized leader in developing and displaying unique exhibitions for education and entertainment. The Company's exhibitions present unique opportunities to experience compelling stories using authentic objects and artifacts in diverse environments. Exhibitions are presented in museums, exhibition centers and other entertainment venues.
CONTACT: Michael Little Chief Financial Officer (404) 842-2600 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV