FORT MYERS, Fla., June 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chico's FAS, Inc. (NYSE: CHS) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.055 per share of its common stock, a 4.8% increase over the dividend rate from September 2012. The dividend is payable on September 30, 2013 to Chico's FAS shareholders of record at the close of business on September 16, 2013.
ABOUT CHICO'S FAS, INC.
The Company, through its brands – Chico's, White House | Black Market, Soma Intimates, and Boston Proper, is a leading women's omni-channel specialty retailer of private branded, sophisticated, casual-to-dressy clothing, intimates, complementary accessories, and other non-clothing items.As of May 4, 2013, the Company operated 1,397 stores in the US. The Company's merchandise is also available at www.chicos.com, www.whbm.com, www.soma.com, and www.bostonproper.com. For more detailed information on Chico's FAS, Inc., please go to our corporate website at www.chicosfas.com. Executive Contact: Todd VogensenVice President-Investor Relations Chico's FAS, Inc.(239) 346-4199 SOURCE Chico's FAS, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV