United Community Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: UCFC), holding company of The Home Savings and Loan Company, announced that Eugenia C. Atkinson, whose three year term as a director of United Community expires this year, has notified the Boards of United Community and Home Savings that she will not sit for reelection at the next Annual Meeting of Shareholders and she will retire from the Boards, effective August 26, 2013.
Patrick W. Bevack, who serves as a Director and the President and CEO of United Community and Home Savings, stated that, “We humbly express to Eugenia our sincere appreciation for the 14 years of loyal and professional service as a director that she has given to us. We will miss her guidance, relentless support and perspective on local community affairs.”
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of United Community Financial Corp., Home Savings operates 33 full-service banking offices and nine loan production offices located throughout Ohio and western Pennsylvania. Additional information on UCFC and Home Savings may be found at www.ucfconline.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV