- Gas Safety Excellence, PG&E's strategic plan to focus on safety and achieve Publicly Available Specification (PAS) 55 certification. PAS 55 is a rigorous globally recognized certification that represents the highest standards for an asset management plan and is currently used by over 50 public and private organizations in 10 countries and 15 industry sectors.
- An employee-led, company-wide, grassroots safety committee that promotes safe work habits, shares information and best practices, promotes open and honest communications, and finds innovative methods to perform work safely.
- A new Corrective Action Program (CAP), which collects all gas issues and ideas in a central place and ensures actions are taken to address them. The CAP includes a formalized employee feedback system to allow employees and contractors to easily, and anonymously if they choose, submit concerns, questions, ideas, and general feedback.
- The utility's unprecedented progress on its Pipeline Safety Enhancement Plan: PG&E has strength-tested or validated prior strength testing for 456 miles of transmission pipeline since the plan launched in 2011. The company has also automated 76 pipeline valves and validated the safe operating pressure for all 6,750 miles of its gas transmission pipelines.
PG&E Updates CPUC On Comprehensive Plans To Enhance Safety Of Gas Operations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts