Headline of release should read: National Grid USA President Tom King Endorses Nomination of Ron Binz as FERC Chair (sted National Grid USA President Tom King Endorses Nomination of Ron Biz as FERC Chair).
The corrected release reads:
NATIONAL GRID USA PRESIDENT TOM KING ENDORSES NOMINATION OF RON BINZ AS FERC CHAIR
Statement from Tom King, president, National Grid USA:“With the nation’s energy system at a critical developmental juncture, Ron Binz is an excellent choice to head the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. He has the knowledge and experience to lead us to invest in and modernize our energy infrastructure and deliver the reliable, smarter, cleaner energy future that will serve as a key pillar in support of our nation’s economic success over the long term. I strongly support the nomination of Ron Binz as FERC chairman and encourage the Senate to confirm him.” About National Grid National Grid (LSE: NG; NYSE:NGG) is a leading electricity and gas company that connects consumers to energy sources through its networks. The company is at the heart of one of the greatest challenges facing our society -- to create new, sustainable energy solutions for the future and developing an energy system that underpins economic prosperity in the 21st century. In the northeast US, we connect more than seven million natural gas and electric customers to vital energy sources, essential for our modern lifestyles. National Grid delivers electricity to more than 3 million customers in Massachusetts, New York and Rhode Island and is the largest distributor of natural gas in northeast U.S., serving more than 3 million customers in New England and New York. It manages the electricity network on Long Island under an agreement with the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA), and owns over 4,000 megawatts of contracted electricity generation, providing power to over one million LIPA customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV