NEUHAUSEN, Switzerland, June 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tyco (NYSE: TYC) will issue a press release reporting its results for the third fiscal quarter of 2013 before trading begins on Friday, July 26, 2013. A conference call for investors will begin at 8:00 a.m. EDT. The call can be accessed in the following ways:
CONFERENCE CALL AND WEBCAST
- At Tyco's website: http://investors.tyco.com.
- By telephone: For both "listen-only" participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the United States is (800) 857-9797. The telephone dial-in number for participants outside the United States is (517) 308-9262, passcode "Tyco".
- An audio replay of the conference call will be available at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on July 26, 2013 and ending at 11:59 p.m. (ET) on August 2, 2013. The replay dial-in number for participants in the United States is (800) 570-8795. For participants outside the United States, the replay dial-in number is (402) 220-2264, passcode 1537.
- A webcast replay of the conference call will be available on the "Presentations & Webcasts" section of Tyco's website: http://investors.tyco.com.
ABOUT TYCO Tyco (NYSE: TYC) is the world's largest pure-play fire protection and security company. Tyco provides more than three million customers around the globe with the latest fire protection and security products and services. A company with $10+ billion in revenue, Tyco has over 70,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations across 50 countries serving various end markets, including commercial, institutional, governmental, retail, industrial, energy, residential and small business. For more information, visit the new www.tyco.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts