Great-West Life, London Life And Canada Life Announce $100,000 Donation To Support Canadian Red Cross Alberta Flood Relief Efforts
WINNIPEG, June 28, 2013 /CNW/ - Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life have contributed $100,000 to the Canadian Red Cross to support relief efforts for flood victims in Alberta. The donation will help support the Canadian Red Cross in providing vital assistance to those affected by the flooding, including shelter, family reunification, first aid, information, clothing, food and assistance finding support.
"We value the communities where we live and work," says Dave Johnston, President and Chief Operating Officer for Great-West Life. "We know that our staff, clients and distribution associates have been impacted by this unprecedented flooding. This donation aims to help provide immediate relief to those communities."
About Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life Responsible and ethical management is an intrinsic value of the companies and is essential to long-term profitability and value creation. As an Imagine Caring Company supporting the principles of corporate citizenship and benchmarks for community investment established by Imagine Canada, the companies donate a minimum of one per cent of average pre-tax profits to non-profit, charitable and community organizations each year.
Learn more about the organization's corporate social responsibility.SOURCE Great-West Life Assurance Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV