Albany Molecular Research
One stock that's quickly moving within range of triggering a big breakout trade is Albany Molecular Research ( AMRI), a contract research and manufacturing organization providing customers drug discovery, development and manufacturing services. This stock has been on fire so far in 2013, with shares up sharply by 131%.
If you take a look at the chart for Albany Molecular Research, you'll notice that this stock has been trending sideways for the last two months, with shares moving between $9.95 on the downside and $12.50 on the upside. Shares of AMRI have just recently started to bounce higher off its 50-day moving average at $11.12 a share and are now quickly moving within range of triggering a big breakout trade, which will hit if AMRI manages to take out the upper end of its recent sideways trading chart pattern.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV