4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: SLRC, CLCT, TNH, NMFC
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- TNH has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, TNH has a quick ratio of 2.25, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- TERRA NITROGEN CO -LP has improved earnings per share by 31.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, TERRA NITROGEN CO -LP increased its bottom line by earning $17.06 versus $15.33 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for TERRA NITROGEN CO -LP is currently very high, coming in at 78.50%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 74.43% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $170.10 million or 23.35% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TERRA NITROGEN CO -LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -30.83%.
- You can view the full Terra Nitrogen Company L.P Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.