- CLI's revenue growth trails the industry average of 12.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- MACK-CALI REALTY CORP has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP reported lower earnings of $0.44 versus $0.77 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.48 versus $0.44).
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $49.07 million or 13.77% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 13.77%, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -16.12%.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for MACK-CALI REALTY CORP is rather low; currently it is at 22.80%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.41% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Mack-Cali Realty Ratings Report.
Latest Headlines about CLI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV