Monday, July 1, 2013, 11 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0% to 6.5%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday:Mack-Cali Realty (NYSE:CLI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 30 cents per share. At a price of $24.70 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.9%.The average volume for Mack-Cali Realty has been 878,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Mack-Cali Realty has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a real estate investment trust (REIT). It engages in the leasing, management, acquisition, development, and construction of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 70.69.TheStreet Ratings rates Mack-Cali Realty as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its revenue growth. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. You can view the full Mack-Cali Realty Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about CSCO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV