4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: AM, BRFS, CMCSK, CMCSA
Monday, July 1, 2013, 11 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0% to 6.5%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday:American Greetings Corporation (NYSE:AM) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $18.24 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.3%.The average volume for American Greetings Corporation has been 651,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. American Greetings Corporation has a market cap of $527.8 million and is part of the specialty retail industry. Shares are up 8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. American Greetings Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of everyday and seasonal greeting cards and other social expression products in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.37.TheStreet Ratings rates American Greetings Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full American Greetings Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV