Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (Nasdaq: TXRH) announced today that Kathy Widmer has accepted a position on the company’s Board of Directors. This increases the size of the board from six to seven members.
Ms. Widmer is currently the Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Elizabeth Arden, Inc., where she is responsible for the global growth strategy and marketing execution of the Elizabeth Arden Brand as well as the company’s extensive portfolio of fragrances.
Kent Taylor, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board, commented, “Kathy brings a wealth of global marketing experience and knowledge to our board. We are so pleased that she has joined the Texas Roadhouse family.”
Prior to joining Elizabeth Arden, Ms. Widmer spent 21 years with Johnson & Johnson where she held numerous marketing management positions within the consumer group of companies, including Vice President of Marketing for over-the-counter drugs.Ms. Widmer is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy in West Point, N.Y. and served for 5 years as a U.S. Army officer. She held positions of increasing responsibility in the Field Artillery, reaching the rank of Captain and Battery Commander of a 400-soldier training unit at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Ms. Widmer joins Martin Hart, Gregory Moore, James Parker, James Ramsey, Kent Taylor, and James Zarley on the Company’s Board of Directors. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, Texas Roadhouse opened its doors in 1993. Texas Roadhouse has grown to more than 400 locations in 48 states. The company is famous for hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides, fresh-baked bread, and its lively atmosphere. In 2007 and 2008 Forbes magazine ranked the company as one of the 200 Best Small Companies and in 2009 the company was ranked "Best Value" by readers of Consumer Reports magazine. For more information, visit www.texasroadhouse.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV