The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty by the Board of Directors of CenturyLink, Inc. (“CTL” or “CenturyLink”) in February of 2013. CenturyLink’s February 13, 2013 disclosure of reduced dividends, from $.725 to $.54 cents per share, as reported on Form 8K, filed with the SEC, prompted an immediate and pronounced decline in share price. CenturyLink shareholders bore the brunt of this and other adverse market disclosures, noted on the NYSE as a decline of over $5 per share. Shareholders seeking information about this issue are encouraged to contact The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC immediately.
Individuals having information about this company or its directors and officers are asked to contact The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC. Former employees are particularly encouraged to contact us.
If you own CTL shares or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC. Initial consultation is free of charge and all information shall be treated as privileged and confidential. Although no success in litigation is ever assured, as a CenturyLink, Inc. shareholder, you may be eligible for some form of financial recovery.
The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC6501 Americas Parkway NEOne Park Square – Suite 820Albuquerque, NM 87110(505) 881-2228FAX (505) 881-4288 firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC has been representing individual and institutional investors for over a decade, and served as counsel in numerous cases in U.S. federal and state courts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV