Chevron Products Company, a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division, maker of the Delo® brand of technologically advanced engine oils, lubricants and coolants, today announced Edward H. Wolf & Sons, Inc., as one of seven Grand Prize winners in its Great Outdoors Sales Contest. The contest, which rewards strong sales of select Delo products during Winter 2012/2013, ran from November 1, 2012 to January 30, 2013. Grand Prize winners are awarded a John Deere RSX850i Gator™ valued at $15,000.
Headquartered in Slinger, Wisconsin, E.H. Wolf was founded in 1941. As the premier Chevron marketer in the state of Wisconsin and all of Upper Michigan, E.H. Wolf demonstrates commitment to the highest level of customer service and technical expertise. E.H. Wolf’s professional staff , quality suppliers , and affiliated trade associations contribute to a reputation of corporate excellence, integrity, and safety .
“The success of our business is closely tied with the success of our marketers,” said Jim Gambill, North America Commercial and Industrial Brands Manager, Chevron Products Company. “They serve as ambassadors for the Delo brand and play a vital role as educator and partner to their customers. Winning the Great Outdoors Sales Contest is a reflection of the strong relationships each winner has built with its customers. We want to congratulate E.H. Wolf for the exceptional work it does and for being a Grand Prize winner in this contest.”
Seven Delo-branded John Deere Gator™ utility vehicles will be awarded during the contest. One winner will be selected from each of Chevron’s seven business areas – Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Northwest, Southwest and South Central US, and Canada. The Marketer in each business area with the highest number of points at the end of the contest, based on its purchases of qualifying Delo products, wins the Grand Prize.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV