CoreSite Realty Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE: COR), a national provider of powerful, network-rich data centers, today announced the Company will release its second quarter 2013 financial results prior to market open on Thursday, July 25, 2013, to be followed by its quarterly conference call at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern time).
The call will be accessible by dialing +1-877-407-3982 (domestic) or +1-201-493-6780 (international). A replay will be available until August 1, 2013 and can be accessed shortly after the call by dialing +1-877-870-5176 (domestic) or +1-858-384-5517 (international). The passcode for the replay is 416873.
The quarterly conference call will also be offered as a simultaneous webcast, accessible by visiting www.coresite.com and clicking on the “Investors” link. An on-line replay will be available for a limited time immediately following the call.
About CoreSiteCoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE: COR) is the data center provider chosen by more than 750 of the world's leading carriers and mobile operators, content and cloud providers, media and entertainment companies, and global enterprises to run their performance-sensitive applications and to connect and do business. CoreSite propels customer growth and long-term competitive advantage through the CoreSite Mesh by connecting the Internet, private networking, mobility, and cloud communities within and across its 14 high-performance data center campuses in nine markets in North America. With direct access to 275+ carriers and ISPs, over 180 leading cloud and IT service providers, more than 15,000 cross-connects, inter-site connectivity, and the nation's first Open Cloud Exchange that provides access to thousands of lit buildings and multiple key cloud on-ramps, CoreSite provides easy, efficient and valuable gateways to global business opportunities. For more information, visit www.CoreSite.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV