Eli Lilly (LLY) ($49.72) set a multi-year high at $58.40 on April 23, then a 2013 low at $48.68 on June 24. My semiannual value level is $39.63 with a weekly pivot at $49.62 and a quarterly risky level at $55.84.
Merck (MRK) ($47.28) set multi-year high at $50.16 on June 4. My weekly value level is $45.82 with an annual pivot is $46.99.
Novo Nordisk (NVO) ($158.00) set a multi-year high at $194.44 on Feb. 6, then fell to $149.49 into June 24. My annual value level is $140.02 with a quarterly pivot at $156.58 and weekly risky level at $159.71.
Novartis (NVS) ($70.42) set a multi-year high at $75.73 on May 22, then fell to $67.67 on June 24. My annual value level is $64.86 with a quarterly pivot at $68.41 and weekly risky level at $71.97.Pfizer (PFE) ($28.18) set a multi-year high at $31.15 on April 23. My weekly value level is $27.06 with a monthly risky level at $28.93. Sanofi (SNY) ($51.82) set a multi-year high at $55.94 on May 28, then down to $49.33 into June 24. My quarterly value level is $48.92 with a weekly risky level at $53.94. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV