Here are the buy-and-trade parameters for 12 Big Pharma stocks:
Abbott Labs (ABT) ($35.36) set a multi-year high at $38.77 on May 22. My monthly value level is $22.38 with a weekly risky level at $36.76.
Allergan (AGN) ($85.43) set a 2013 low at $81.33 on June 24. My weekly pivot is $86.72 with a semiannual risky level at $88.65.
AstraZeneca (AZN) ($47.99) set a multi-year high at $53.45 on May 28, then fell to $46.87 into June 24. My annual value level is $42.53 with a quarterly risky level at $49.43.Bristol-Myers Squib (BMY) ($46.30) set a multi-year high at $49.57 on June 3. My quarterly value level is $43.35 with a weekly risky level at $49.31. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) ($50.10) set a multi-year high at $54.00 on May 28, then a low of $48.30 on June 24. My monthly value level is $47.78 with a weekly pivot at $50.57 and quarterly risky level at $51.33. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) ($86.71) set a multi-year high at $89.99 on May 22, then as low as $82.12 on June 20. My monthly value level is $85.71.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV