Orica Announces Senior Management Changes
MELBOURNE, Australia, June 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Orica Limited today announced that Executive Director Finance, Noel Meehan, will leave the company at the end of October 2013. Craig Elkington, currently Executive Global Head Mining Services, will be appointed Chief Financial Officer from 1 November 2013.
Mr Meehan has been with the company in various senior management roles since 1999, and was appointed to the role of Chief Financial Officer in 2005.
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Ian Smith said, "I would like to thank Noel for the significant contribution that he has made to Orica over many years and, on a personal level, the support that he gave me when I commenced with the company in February last year."
Craig Elkington joined Orica in 1994. He has a strong finance and commercial background at senior levels across the Orica Group having held numerous CFO positions at Incitec Ltd (when it was a subsidiary of Orica), the Chemicals Division, and Mining Services. Mr Elkington was President, Orica Mining Services, North America, based in Denver, from 2008 to 2011.A global search is underway to fill the position of Executive Global Head Mining Services. 28 June 2013 - Analysts' Contact: Karen McRae, General Manager Investor Relations, +61 3 9665 7844 Mobile: +61 417 186 500 - Media Contact: Simon Westaway, General Manager Communications, +61 3 9665 7183 Mobile: +61 401 994 627 - Web site: www.orica.com SOURCE Orica Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV