GameStop EXPO is fast approaching and the world’s largest multichannel retailer of video games is offering the public and PowerUp Rewards™ members the opportunity to be among the first to play the new generation of consoles, Microsoft’s Xbox One and Sony Computer Entertainment’s PS4 ™, months before release.
Gaming fans can register for the consumer show, taking place Aug. 28 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev., to get a close-up look and hands-on experience with the new systems and their exciting launch lineups.
VIP ticket holders will also have access to exclusive Q&A sessions in which they can pose questions about the consoles to panelists from Microsoft and Sony.
GameStop has a very limited number of VIP tickets left, priced at $90 and available for purchase only at http://www.gamestop.com/expo, payable with PowerUp Rewards points or credit card. VIP admission includes early admittance to the show floor, a VIP lounge, a gaming tournament, access to panel discussions with some of the biggest names in the industry, plus a swag bag of gaming goodies filled with such items as a limited edition EXPO 2013 T-shirt and Madden 25 for Xbox 360.General admission is $35 and can be purchased online or at a local GameStop store. General admission offers seven hours at the show featuring 250,000 square feet of video gaming fun including demos and hands-on experience with the newest consoles and the hottest games coming, plus insider tips and tricks for top games from their developers. Attendees can also enjoy special appearances and autograph signings at vendor booths and chances to win prizes in drawings from their favorite video game publishers. GameStop is also now offering a specially priced student admission ticket for students to enjoy EXPO after school for a discounted price. Student admission can be purchased onsite for $20 starting at 3:30 p.m. until the floor closes at 6:00 p.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV