BOSTON, June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Investment Counsel, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp.(NYSE: EV), today announced that Deborah Moses, Vice President and Investment Counselor, has been ranked #12 in Barron's annual listing of America's Top 100 Women Financial Advisors for 2013.
According to Barron's, a leading financial publication, these financial advisors consistently deliver sharp insights and excellent service and exemplify the financial industry's best practices. The ranking reflects the volume of assets overseen by the advisors, investment performance delivered, revenues generated for the firms, and the quality of service provided to clients.
"Without question Eaton Vance Investment Counsel has a dedicated and talented investment team. I am extremely proud of Debbie's commitment to her clients," said David McCabe, President of Eaton Vance Investment Counsel.
Eaton Vance Investment Counsel, a division of Eaton Vance Management, is a boutique wealth management firm that provides investment counsel services and custom wealth management solutions to high-net-worth individuals and families, trusts, charitable organizations and institutions. As of April 30, 2013, EVIC's 19 investment counselors managed over $5.0 billion of client assets. For more information, please visit eatonvancecounsel.com.Eaton Vance is one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $260.3 billion in assets as of April 30, 2013, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service, timely innovation and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. SOURCE Eaton Vance Investment Counsel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV