Sears Holdings Corporation (SHLD) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Sears Holdings Corporation fell $0.78 (-1.8%) to $42.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 955,342 shares of Sears Holdings Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 816,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.64-$43.73 after having opened the day at $43.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.55. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: VisionChina Media (VISN), down 12.9%, Armco Metals Holdings (CNAM), down 9.6%, PokerTek (PTEK), down 8.3% and Diana Containerships (DCIX), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sears Holdings Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SHLD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV