Netflix (NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Netflix rose $2.87 (1.4%) to $214.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,603,614 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,093,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $209.60-$216.73 after having opened the day at $212.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $212.10. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: 1-800 Flowers.com (FLWS), up 7.1%, Birks & Mayors (BMJ), up 6.8%, Zale Corporation (ZLC), up 5.5% and Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV), up 5.4%.
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about NFLX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV