Lowe's Companies (LOW) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.0%. By the end of trading, Lowe's Companies rose $0.62 (1.5%) to $41.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,745,391 shares of Lowe's Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,305,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.69-$41.38 after having opened the day at $40.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.53. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Destination XL Group (DXLG), up 70.9%, Christopher & Banks Corporation (CBK), up 13.9%, Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores (SHOS), up 7.7% and Stein Mart (SMRT), up 6.7%.
- You can view the full Lowe's Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about LOW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV