Simon Property Group (SPG) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Simon Property Group rose $2.41 (1.5%) to $160.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,680,955 shares of Simon Property Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,446,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $159.13-$160.87 after having opened the day at $159.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $158.27. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Homex Development (HXM), up 11.6%, Elbit Imaging (EMITF), up 8.7%, American Realty Investors (ARL), up 7.5% and Marlin Business Services (MRLN), up 7.4%.
- You can view the full Simon Property Group Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SPG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV