Prologis (PLD) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Prologis rose $0.89 (2.4%) to $38.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,320,893 shares of Prologis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,817,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.28-$38.05 after having opened the day at $37.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.13. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Credit Suisse (DGAZ), up 11.9%, Homex Development (HXM), up 11.6%, Village Bank and Trust Financial Corporatio (VBFC), up 9.0% and Elbit Imaging (EMITF), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Prologis Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PLD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV