CHICAGO , June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard & Poor's (S&P) announced on June 24, 2013 that it had upgraded the CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) financial strength ratings to A with a stable outlook.
In addition to the upgrade of CNA's financial strength rating, S&P upgraded its credit ratings on CNA Financial Corporation to BBB. The upgrade from S&P comes approximately 18 months after the agency upgraded CNA's ratings outlook to positive.
For more information visit CNA at a Glance .About CNA Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country's seventh largest commercial insurance writer and the 13 th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. "CNA" is a service mark registered by CNA Financial Corporation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Certain CNA Financial Corporation subsidiaries use the "CNA" service mark in connection with insurance underwriting and claims activities. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter CONTACT: Jennifer Martinez, 312-822-5167 Sarah Pang, 312-822-6394 SOURCE CNA Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV