The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty by the Board of Directors of Chemed Corporation. (“CHE” or “Chemed”), which the markets became aware of only in May of 2013. The filing of a False Claims Act complaint in Federal Court in Missouri, disclosed by Chemed on its Form 8K, filed with the SEC on May 2, 2013, led to a swift and marked decline in share price. Chemed shareholders bore the brunt of this adverse market disclosure, noted on the NYSE as a decline of over $10 per share. Shareholders seeking information about this issue are encouraged to contact The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC immediately.
Individuals having information about this company or its directors and officers are asked to contact The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC. Former employees are particularly encouraged to contact us.
If you own Chemed shares or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC. Initial consultation is free of charge and all information shall be treated as privileged and confidential. Although no success in litigation is ever assured, as a Chemed shareholder, you may be eligible for some form of financial recovery.
The Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC6501 Americas Parkway NEOne Park Square – Suite 820Albuquerque, NM 87110(505) 881-2228FAX (505) 881-4288 email@example.comThe Law Offices of Nicholas Koluncich III, LLC has been representing individual and institutional investors for over a decade, and served as counsel in numerous cases in U.S. federal and state courts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV