SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) announced today that it will release second quarter 2013 financial results after market hours on Thursday, August 1, 2013.
The company will also host a teleconference to discuss its second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. To access the teleconference, please dial 412-858-4600 ten minutes prior to the start time. The teleconference will also be available via live webcast on the investor relations portion of the Company's Web site located at www.entravision.com.
If you cannot listen to the teleconference at its scheduled time, there will be a replay available through Thursday, August 22, 2013 which can be accessed by dialing (877) 344-7529 (U.S.) or (412) 317-0088 (Int'l), passcode 10030318. The webcast will also be archived on the Company's Web site for 30 days.
About Entravision Communications CorporationEntravision Communications Corporation is a diversified Spanish-language media company utilizing a combination of television, radio and digital operations to reach Latino consumers across the United States, as well as the border markets of Mexico. Entravision is the largest affiliate group of both the top-ranked Univision television network and Univision's UniMas network, with television stations in 19 of the nation's top 50 Latino markets. The company also operates one of the nation's largest groups of primarily Spanish-language radio stations, consisting of 49 owned and operated radio stations. Additionally, Entravision has a variety of cross-platform digital content and sales offerings designed to capitalize on the company's leadership position within the Latino broadcasting community. Entravision shares of Class A Common Stock are traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol: EVC. SOURCE Entravision Communications Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV