BENTONVILLE, Ark., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "We applaud the action taken by the Senate in passing this landmark legislation and believe comprehensive immigration reform will have a positive impact on the economy and the customers we serve.
"As the nation's largest employer and a retailer that offers products and services to 140 million customers each week, we are committed to working with all interested parties – policy makers, employers, and consumers – to support this reform that is so desperately needed to our immigration system.
"We now encourage members of the House to continue the momentum so we can make comprehensive immigration reform a reality."
- Ivan Zapien, Vice President, Federal Government RelationsSOURCE Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts