MILWAUKEE, June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MGIC Investment Corporation's (NYSE: MTG) shareholders today approved an amendment to the Articles of Incorporation that increases the number of authorized Common Stock from 680,000,000 to 1,000,000,000 shares by a vote of approximately 96% of the votes cast.
Background information on this matter is available in MGIC's
May 24, 2013 Proxy Statement, an electronic version of which can be found on MGIC's investor website,
About MGIC MGIC, the principal subsidiary of MGIC Investment Corporation, is the nation's largest private mortgage insurer as measured by $159.5 billion primary insurance in force covering 1.0 million mortgages as of March 31, 2013. MGIC serves lenders throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and other locations helping families achieve homeownership sooner by making affordable low-down payment mortgages a reality.
From time to time, MGIC Investment Corporation releases important information via postings on its corporate website without making any other disclosure, and it intends to continue to do so in the future. Investors and other interested parties are encouraged to enroll to receive automatic email alerts and Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds regarding new postings. Enrollment information can be found at http://mtg.mgic.com under Investor Information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV