CHICAGO, June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Taking another important step to ensure client readiness, Allscripts announced today that its acute Electronic Health Record (EHR), Sunrise™ Version 6.1, is generally available. This release is instrumental in supporting efforts for Meaningful Use 2014 (Stages 1 and 2) attestation. Sunrise 6.1 delivers powerful functionality to improve solution workflow, usability and maintenance.
"With our Sunrise Version 6.1 we are underscoring our commitment to our clients' future success in achieving MU2 readiness while delivering powerful and differentiated functionality that will enhance hospital and health system care across an open, connected community of health," said Paul M. Black, President and Chief Executive Officer of Allscripts.
Sunrise 6.1 is certified for Meaningful Use 2014, incorporating the requirements of both Meaningful Use Stage 1 and 2. With the enhancements to Sunrise 6.1, clinicians will realize a number of important benefits including:
- Clinical Performance Management™ (formerly Sunrise Clinical Analytics): Clinical Performance Management allows clinicians to monitor clinical performance, helps them improve patient outcomes and reduce costs. With prebuilt or customized reports and dashboards, clinicians now have powerful access to performance information, enabling quality improvement across the health enterprise from EHRs.
- Customization of Health Issues Display: In anticipation of the complexity ICD-10 will bring to clinician workflows, we have made significant enhancements to help them manage this complexity through heuristic searches that support full display of relevant options and cross-mapping linkages so they can see the options in relationship to multiple term sources (ICD-9,ICD-10, SNOMED CT, SNOMED Procedures).
- Structured Note: Physician workflows have been significantly streamlined by improvements in physician documentation which allow them to reduce steps and maintain preferences across charting episodes.
Sunrise Clinicals is an advanced clinical information solution that integrates patient, emergency and ambulatory care through a single, enterprise-wide electronic health record. Used by many of the leading hospitals and health systems in the world, it offers clinician-specific workflows that help drive adoption of clinical decision support that can lead to improved outcomes. Sunrise Clinicals is used in more than 350 hospitals globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV