Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE: BXP), a real estate investment trust, announced today that it will release financial results for the Second Quarter 2013 on July 30, 2013 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The Company will host a conference call and audio web cast, both open to the general public, at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 to discuss the financial results of the Second Quarter and provide a Company update.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 877-706-4503 (Domestic) or 281-913-8731 (International) and entering the passcode 12883890. The replay will be available through August 15, 2013 by dialing 855-859-2056 (Domestic) or 404-537-3406 (International) and entering the passcode 12883890. There will also be a live audio webcast of the call, which may be accessed in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.bostonproperties.com. Shortly after the call, a replay of the webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website and archived for up to twelve months following the call.
Boston Properties is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that develops, redevelops, acquires, manages, operates and owns a diverse portfolio of Class A office space, one hotel, three residential properties and four retail properties. The Company is one of the largest owners and developers of Class A office properties in the United States, concentrated in five markets – Boston, New York, Princeton, San Francisco and Washington, DC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV