- Comparable store sales increased by 4% as compared to the prior year;
- Operating efficiency improved as Selling General & Administrative (“SGA”) expenses as a percentage of net sales decreased by 130 basis points to 37.8% of net sales in fiscal 2013 compared to 39.1% of net sales in fiscal 2012; and
- Net income for fiscal year 2013 improved by approximately $1.3 million, or $0.09 per share, to net income of approximately $1.5 million, or $0.11 per share, from net income of approximately $0.2 million, or $0.02 per share, in fiscal 2012.
Birks & Mayors Reports Improved Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.