The Southeastern Electric Exchange Industry Excellence Awards are given annually in 11 different categories from substation, environmental, and production, to distribution. Award submissions are reviewed by an industry panel and are evaluated for achievement, innovation, improvement, requirements, and technical complexity.
PECO has received numerous industry honors recently including; the Emergency Recovery Award from the Edison Electric Institute in 2011 and 2012, the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award in 2012 and 2013, and the 2012 American Gas Association Safety Achievement Award. The company is consistently recognized within the industry for its top decile safety performance and top quartile reliability for electric and natural gas service. The company also is frequently honored for its commitment to diversity and inclusion and community impact.
Founded in 1933, the Southeastern Electric Exchange is a non-profit, non-political trade association of investor-owned electric utility companies.
Based in Philadelphia, PECO is an electric and natural gas utility
subsidiary of Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC).
PECO serves 1.6
million electric and 497,000 natural gas customers in southeastern
Pennsylvania and employs about 2,400 people in the region.
delivered 76.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas and 37.5 billion
kilowatt-hours of electricity in 2012.
Founded in 1881, PECO is
one of the Greater Philadelphia Region's most active corporate citizens,
providing leadership, volunteer and financial support to numerous arts
and culture, education, environmental, economic development and
community programs and organizations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV