MCLEAN, Va., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) said today that its second-quarter 2013 earnings conference call with financial analysts will be held on Monday, July 22, at 10 a.m. (ET). The call will be accessible live to the media and general public via webcast and through a limited number of listen-only, dial-in conference lines.
The company's earnings announcement will be released to news outlets and wire services before the market opens on July 22. Materials related to the call will be available at that time through the Investor Relations section of Gannett's website, gannett.com.
To access the conference call live on July 22, dial in at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled 10 a.m. (ET) call:
- U.S.: 1-888-684-1259 / International: 1-913-312-1517 / Confirmation code: 2627382
Replays of the conference call webcast also will be available under Investor Relations at gannett.com approximately two hours after the live event and will be available until 2 p.m. (ET), Aug. 5, 2013.To access the replay of the conference call, dial:
- U.S.: 1-888-203-1112 / International: 1-719-457-0820 / Confirmation code: 2627382
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts