BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, July 25, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss second quarter results that same day at 8:30 a.m. (ET).
A live audio webcast of the call will be available on PulteGroup's website at pultegroupinc.com. To listen to the webcast, log on at pultegroupinc.com five minutes prior to the call. An archive of the conference call will be available on the PulteGroup website.
For call participants, the dial-in number is (877) 375-9144 (conference ID 12573798). The call will be recorded and available for replay from July 25 through August 8, 2013. The replay dial-in number is (855) 859-2056 (conference ID 12573798).About PulteGroup PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM), based in Bloomfield Hills, Mich., is one of America's largest homebuilding companies with operations in approximately 55 markets throughout the country. Through its brand portfolio that includes Centex, Pulte Homes, Del Webb and DiVosta Homes, the Company is one of the industry's most versatile homebuilders able to meet the needs of multiple buyer groups and respond to changing consumer demand. PulteGroup conducts extensive research to provide homebuyers with innovative solutions and consumer inspired homes and communities to make lives better.
For more information about PulteGroup, Inc. and PulteGroup brands, go to: pultegroupinc.com; www.pulte.com; www.centex.com; www.delwebb.com. SOURCE PulteGroup, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV