CHICAGO, June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chicago Blackhawks sponsor ComEd is celebrating Stanley Cup fever by encouraging customers to share their favorite Blackhawks photo with ComEd via Twitter to @ComEd for a chance to win a Stanley Cup championship flag that will be flown during the victory parade on Friday and four tickets to a Blackhawks game next season.
As a long-time Blackhawks sponsor, ComEd will have a float in the victory parade on Friday. ComEd's nearly 6,000 employees are encouraged to show their support for the team by wearing Blackhawks gear on Friday.
"This is an exciting time for Chicago and we are proud to be part of Chicago," said Anne R. Pramaggiore, ComEd's president and CEO. "On behalf of the many Blackhawks fans at ComEd, I couldn't be more thrilled to have the Stanley Cup back home in Chicago and this is a great way for our customers to take part in the celebration."
To submit a photo, tweet @ComEd on Twitter and include a Blackhawks-related photo, along with the hashtag #blackhawksparadeflag. Photo submissions will be accepted @ComEd from noon CST, Thursday, June 27 until 11:59 p.m. CST on Sunday, June 30. Eligible photo submissions must have been taken by the customer submitting them. Official rules can be found at ComEd.com/Champions.ComEd's partnership with the Chicago Blackhawks is one of the many ways that the utility raises awareness about energy efficiency. Commonwealth Edison Company (ComEd) is a unit of Chicago-based Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC), the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with approximately 6.6 million customers. ComEd provides service to approximately 3.8 million customers across northern Illinois, or 70 percent of the state's population . SOURCE ComEd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV