Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ: CTAS), a leader in first-aid and personal protective products (PPE), today introduced its Cintas Safety Center solution, a PPE cabinet that offers a comprehensive suite of head-to-toe safety solutions as well as a managed program to protect employees on the job and ensure workplace compliance. The cabinet and service is ideal for organizations of all sizes that require PPE and want to better manage inventory.
“The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires employers not only provide the proper PPE, but that they also train employees in its use, maintain it and periodically review their PPE program to update it,” said Tommy Thompson, Vice President of Sales for Cintas First Aid & Safety and Fire Protection 1. “The Cintas Safety Center is a comprehensive PPE solution that enables safety managers and their organizations to have the right products in their facility delivered, stocked and maintained in order to keep their employees safe and their businesses compliant.”
The Cintas Safety Center is the premier S.A.F.E. service solution for PPE:
- Single-source PPE provider – Cintas can stock a wide variety of head-to-toe PPE within the cabinet, such as protective apparel, eye, head, hand and hearing protection. Specific products include gloves, hard hats, ear plugs, glasses and goggles, dust masks, face shields, respirators and more.
- Adaptable program – With the Cintas Safety Center, employers can develop a customized PPE service program that meets their specific safety needs. Organizations can easily adjust the type and amount of PPE delivered as employee count and job responsibilities and hazards change.
- Five-star service – Experienced field representatives manage inventory levels so that organizations always have PPE in the correct sizes on site. This encourages workers to wear PPE and also ensures compliance with safety regulations. Cintas also checks that the cabinet is organized and centrally located within the workplace.
- Exclusive partnerships – Cintas has exclusive partnerships with trusted industry leaders in PPE so that organizations can select high-quality PPE for their workforce. Cintas also offers a comprehensive suite of PPE products in the Safety Director brand to provide great quality at a value cost.
Cintas also supports safety programs with a comprehensive suite of blended training solutions. Employers can choose from instructor-led training, online interactive training and DVD compliance programs to tailor training to the varied learning styles of employees.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts