- U.S. markets continue to be healthy with low transaction costs, ample market depth and high execution speeds;
- Gains in market quality documented in 2010 continue and the markets remain significantly more liquid than they were before the growth of electronic trading; and
- Improvements in market quality have benefited small traders as well as institutional traders executing very large orders over many days.
Updated Study Underscores Health Of The U.S. Equity Markets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.