SAN FRANCISCO, June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) announced today the expiration of its previously announced tender offer for up to $500 million in aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 4.80% Senior Notes due 2014 (the "Notes"). The tender offer was subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Offer to Purchase dated May 28, 2013, the Letter of Transmittal, and related tender offer materials.
The tender offer expired at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on June 26, 2013 (the "Expiration Date").
As previously announced, as of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on June 12, 2013 (the "Early Tender Date"), approximately $461.4 million in aggregate principal amount of the outstanding Notes had been validly tendered and not withdrawn. Payment for these Notes was made on June 14, 2013.
Subsequent to the Early Tender Date, an additional $2,000.00 in aggregate principal amount of the Notes were tendered in the tender offer prior to the Expiration Date, and were accepted for purchase by PG&E on June 27, 2013.Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. acted as dealer managers for the tender offer. The information agent and tender agent was D.F. King and Co., Inc. The tender offer was made only by the Offer to Purchase and the related Letter of Transmittal, and the information in this press release is qualified by reference to such documents. This press release is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or purchase, or the solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase, or the solicitation of tenders with respect to the Notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV