3M Library Systems is giving libraries a powerful incentive to sign up with the 3M Cloud Library eBook Lending System with a guaranteed satisfaction program for new customers. The program will be detailed at the American Library Association Annual Conference & Exhibition, June 27 – July 1 in Chicago.
“We know that our customer satisfaction is the highest in the industry and now we are backing it up,” said Tom Mercer, marketing manager, 3M Cloud Library. “If a customer is unhappy with the Cloud Library at the end of their first year, we will refund their annual platform fee.”
The terms of the program are simple: Once the new library signs up and completes the training process, 3M will purchase an opening day collection of popular titles, all of which expire within one year of purchase based on publisher terms. If at the end of the year the customer is unhappy, the titles simply expire and 3M will refund the annual platform fee.
Also at ALA, 3M will unveil the 3M Private Cloud, a new tool for individual libraries within a consortium to purchase content for their own library. With this tool, a member of a consortium can create a Private Cloud and purchase titles for their individual community, including titles not available to the consortium. The 3M Private Cloud helps libraries prioritize content specifically for their communities, and also makes it simple to track ownership of titles and manage hold lists. Patrons can easily see all of the content in the Private Cloud collection, as well as additional content in the consortium.“The Private Cloud helps individual libraries better serve their patrons’ needs,” said Mercer. “Whether a library wants to add more content in a specific language or field of interest, this tool helps them easily build their own collection.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV