Tomorrow, June 28, 2013, 6 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 1.1% to 48.2%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ:RCII) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 21 cents per share. At a price of $37.63 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%.The average volume for Rent-A-Center has been 572,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Rent-A-Center has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the specialty retail industry. Shares are up 7.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Rent-A-Center, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, leases household durable goods to customers on a rent-to-own basis. It operates in four segments: Core U.S., RAC Acceptance, International, and ColorTyme. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.19.TheStreet Ratings rates Rent-A-Center as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Rent-A-Center Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about A
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV