AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BorgWarner (NYSE: BWA) recognized 96 employees from its worldwide operations for operational excellence, product development, customer excellence and collaboration. From this group, 18 employees received the Innovation Excellence Award from President and Chief Executive Officer James R. Verrier for their exceptional contributions to the company's success.
"At BorgWarner, our employees have a powerful passion for excellence and a driven entrepreneurial spirit. Their 'can-do' attitude sparks innovation, solves difficult challenges and delivers technologies that improve fuel economy, reduce emissions and enhance performance for vehicles around the world," said Verrier. "We are very proud to honor your outstanding achievements. Congratulations to all of this year's winners."
Auburn Hills, Michigan-based BorgWarner Inc. (NYSE: BWA) is a technology leader in highly engineered components and systems for powertrain applications worldwide. Operating manufacturing and technical facilities in 57 locations in 19 countries, the company develops products to improve fuel economy, reduce emissions and enhance performance. Customers include VW/Audi, Ford, Toyota, Renault/Nissan, General Motors, Hyundai/Kia, Daimler, Chrysler, Fiat, BMW, Honda, John Deere, PSA, and MAN. For more information, please visit borgwarner.com.SOURCE BorgWarner Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV