Sprint (NYSE: S) today announced that pdvConnect, a cloud-based workforce management tool, formerly branded as NextMail, is available under a new name with new features. pdvConnect helps businesses reduce voice traffic and “on hold” times from field employees while enabling them to communicate with the dispatcher or front office more efficiently.
Among the new features is a Web-based dispatch console. Similar to emergency room triage, pdvConnect’s dispatch console allows office workers or dispatchers to prioritize inbound communications by the business significance, message subject or urgency, instead of the order the calls come in. Messages can include time and location stamps or photos that document events, pinpoint issues or identify trends. All messages are archived for future reference or can be saved to a customer’s back office system. Workers’ statuses and locations are visible on the console map so they can be rerouted to the closest customer job site.
“We have been a long time user of NextMail, now pdvConnect,” said Michael Flood of Flood Brothers Disposal/Recycling Services in the Chicago area. “It greatly improves our communication from our field workers while helping reduce time ‘on hold’ that caused our drivers to lose valuable productive time. With pdvConnect’s GPS tracking capabilities and Web-based communications console, we can now see where our drivers are on their routes. What we have found especially valuable is being able to use the service to put together management reports that detail the extra revenue we generate, captured in the documentation. Each month, it amounted to thousands of dollars in additional revenue!”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV