KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CSL Behring today announced it will present study data from three ongoing clinical trial programs evaluating the Company's novel recombinant factor VIIa (rVIIa-FP), VIII (rVIII-SingleChain) and IX (rIX-FP) agents for people with hemophilia A and B with and without inhibitors. The data will be presented at the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) congress in Amsterdam. CSL Behring is the only company pursuing longer-acting rVIIa-FP and rIX-FP candidates based on recombinant albumin, and a rVIII-SingleChain compound that has been shown to improve the stability and half-life of factor VIII (FVIII).
CSL Behring will also sponsor the following two satellite symposia at ISTH:
- Spotlight on the future: New Options for our Patients on Sunday, June 30, 2013 from 4:15-6:15 p.m. in the Mondriaan IV conference room
- Bleeding Emergencies: Strategies for the Reversal of Old and New-Generation Oral Anticoagulants on Monday, July 1, 2013 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the Forum conference room
"We are steadily advancing an exciting clinical development program to evaluate novel longer-acting recombinant factor therapies to progress the care of people with hemophilia A and B," said Russell Basser, M.D., CSL Senior Vice President, Global Clinical Research & Development. "CSL Behring has a long history and proven expertise developing and delivering valuable therapies for the hemophilia community. Now, we look forward to providing updates on our promising recombinant pipeline, which includes innovative candidates for rVIIa-FP, rVIII-SingleChain and rIX-FP, at this meeting." CSL Behring is advancing its recombinant factor development program in collaboration with its parent company, CSL Limited (ASX: CSL).Information on the studies to be presented is as follows:
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts