IRVINE, Calif., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Resources Global Professionals ("RGP") is pleased to announce that the Company has been named as one of CareerBuilder's Top Companies to Work for in Arizona. The award program was designed to recognize companies who create workplaces with top-notch employee benefits and policies as well as excellent employee engagement and satisfaction. RGP, the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), was honored in the "1,000 and More U.S. Employees" category.
Throughout the past year, RGP has had the distinction of receiving top workplace awards in eight U.S. markets including:
- Crain's Best Places to Work in New York
- Best Places to Work in New Jersey
- Best Places to Work in Connecticut
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay
- Top Workplaces in Orange County, CA
- The Tulsa Business Journal's Best Places to Work
- Best Companies to Work for in Texas (for the seventh year running)
"We are really proud of receiving these regional awards and believe they validate our hiring philosophy of TIEL – talent, integrity, enthusiasm and loyalty – and our exceptional workplaces," said
Kate Duchene, RGP's CLO and Executive Vice President overseeing HR. "We like to say that RGP also stands for 'Really Great People'. Our teams foster a collaborative and supportive environment, enabling each employee to best serve clients, the community and one another."
ABOUT RGPRGP, the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), is a multinational professional services firm that helps business leaders execute internal initiatives. Partnering with business leaders, we drive internal change across all parts of a global enterprise - accounting, finance, risk management and internal audit, corporate advisory, strategic communications and restructuring, information management, human capital, supply chain management, healthcare solutions, and legal and regulatory services.
RGP was founded in 1996 within a Big Four accounting firm. Today, we are a publicly-traded company with over 2,900 professionals, annually serving approximately 1,900 clients around the world from 75 practice offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV