CAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Epizyme, Inc., (NASDAQ: EPZM) a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company creating innovative personalized therapeutics for patients with genetically defined cancers, today announced its participation in three upcoming conferences.
- 2013 JMP Securities Healthcare Conference at The St. Regis in New York, NY on Tuesday, July 9 th at 11:00 a.m. ET. A live webcast will be available at this link or by visiting the Investor section of the Epizyme website at www.epizyme.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days after the conference.
- Zing Medicinal Chemistry Conference at Silverado Resort and Spa in Napa Valley, CA on Saturday, July 20 th at 8:20 a.m. PT.
- EpiCongress Boston at the DoubleTree Suites in Boston, MA on Wednesday, July 24 th at 8:30 a.m. ET.
About Epizyme, Inc.
Epizyme, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company creating personalized therapeutics for patients with genetically defined cancers. Epizyme has built a proprietary product platform that the company uses to create small molecule inhibitors of a 96-member class of enzymes known as histone methyltransferases, or HMTs. HMTs are part of the system of gene regulation, referred to as epigenetics, that controls gene expression. Genetic alterations can result in changes to the activity of HMTs, making them oncogenic (cancer-causing).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts